Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reindeer Reproduction Hooked Rug

Hello and happpy Sunday, gosh where did the week go?  Yesterday my Mom and I went to the Simple Goods show and it was fantastic.  I think it has been the best one yet.  Even though it is so crowded, it is so inspirational.  Lots of really cool primitive vendors.  I bought just a few items, nothing to write home about but will make great little gifts for Christmas.  Then we headed on up to Walnut Creek in Amish and had a wonderful lunch at Rebecca's.  We had an amazing pumpkin and apple soup, OMG!!!  If anyone has a recipe for this, PLEASE, let me know ASAP.  Then we ended the day with a stop in Berlin to a few of our favorite shops.  I finally picked up Maggie Bonanomi's new book, she is amazing!!!

I wanted to show everyone the rug I just finished and will be putting on Ebay this evening.  It is a reproduction of an antique rug, what else.  I really love this rug and the' cush'  it offers when stood on, oh my! 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300490624362
Enjoy,
Lisa



10 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree -it is too pretty for the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rug Lisa! Sounds like you had a great time yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice rug. I am with you I stand on my rugs that is what they are meant for.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, sorry I missed you at the Simple Goods Show. Your rug looks good!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    I love your rug.....I've always thought that antique pattern was so neat and I like your rendition! Bet it's comfy to sit on as well! Thank-you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments on Mr. Chill!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa ~
    So sorry I missed you and your mom yesterday! Sounds like you had a great day.
    You know I just love this rug, too. Life is so crazy right now, I'm not sure when I will find time to pick up my hook.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool rug Lisa!!!!

    Sorry I didn't see you and your mom at Simple Goods!!!! I always feel like I stick out like a sore thumb on that blue Zoom Zoom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your rug is wonderful; love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! YOUR RUG IS AWESOME!!!! MISS YA AND WISH YOU COULD COME AND SEE MY SOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete